We can ask you to provide us with some publicly identifiable details that could be used to contact or identify you throughout the use of our Service (‘Personal Data’). Information that is personally identifiable could include :
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We can use your personal data in order to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that might be of interest to you. You can opt-out of having any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Information Provided By Third Parties.
We can also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or by or by any computer (‘Usage Data’) when you access our Service. This User Details can include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (e.g., IP address), the type of browser, the version of the browser, the pages you access on our Service, the time and date of your visit, The time spent on such pages, individual computer identifiers, and other information.
Use of Data
For different reasons, this Site uses the collected data:
- To provide and protect our Service;
- Notifying you of improvements to our Service;
- To encourage you, when you choose to do so, to engage in interactive features of our Service;
- To provide customer support;
- To collect analysis or important information so that our Service can be improved;
- To track the use of our Service,
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technological problems;
- To meet any other purpose for which you need it;
- To provide you with account and/or subscription notices, like notices of expiration and renewal, email instructions, etc.
- With your permission for some other purpose.
Security of Data
The protection of your data is valuable to us, but note that there is no 100 per cent safe method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage. Although we aim to use commercially appropriate means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the absolute protection of your personal data.
We intend to take appropriate steps to allow your use of your personal data to be corrected, amended, and deleted. If you wish to be aware of what personal data we keep about you and if you wish to delete it from our systems, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
To delete sensitive information about you.
If you make this request, as of the date of your request from our records, we would delete the personal details we have about you and direct any service providers to do the same. Deletion may be achieved in some cases by de-identifying the data. You will not be able to use those functions that need your personal information to work if you chose to delete your personal information.